Also on the agenda will be discussions of wildlife habitat and infrastructure improvements on WMAs, and MDWFP biologists and law enforcement officers will be in attendance to answer questions.
"It is very important to the success of the agency to meet with our customers and hear input from the public at every available opportunity," MDWFP Wildlife Bureau Director Ed Penny said. "These meetings will give us the opportunity to discuss our WMA system and listen to input about our management programs."
Meetings will begin at 7 p.m. and end at 9 p.m. on these dates and at the locations:
• Sept. 7 – Enid Fish Hatchery (North Delta WMAs)
• Sept. 8 – Hinds Community College, Vicksburg Branch (South Delta WMAs)
• Sept. 13 – Tombigbee State Park in Tupelo (North WMAs )
• Sept. 14 – Copiah County Multipurpose Building in Gallman (Southwest WMAs)
• Sept. 20 – Winston County Courthouse in Louisville (East Central WMAs)
• Oct. 18 – East Central Community Center in Wade (Southeast WMAs)