The meetings, which will showcase regional WMA harvest data, habitat work, infrastructure improvements and information about the agency, are being held across the state and hosted by MDWFP.
All WMA users, adjacent landowners, hunting clubs, and concerned citizens are invited to attend.
"These meetings will give us the opportunity to promote our WMA system, gain input from the public about activities on our WMAs, and provide information about MDWFP to the public," MDWFP Wildlife Bureau Director Ed Penny said. "It is very important to the success of the Agency to meet and gain input from the public at every chance available."
The meetings will be held from 7-8:30 p.m. on the dates and at the locations listed below:
• Feb. 7 (North WMAs) - North Mississippi Research and Extension Center, Verona
• Feb. 9 (East Central WMAs) - Roosevelt State Park, Morton
• Feb. 15: (South Delta WMAs) - Hinds Community College, Vicksburg Branch
• Feb. 16 (Southwest WMAs) - Copiah County Multipurpose Building, Gallman
• Feb. 21 (North Delta WMAs) - Muscadine Farms WMA, Greenville
• Feb. 23 (Southeast WMAs) - East Central Community Center, Wade
MDWFP biologists and law enforcement officers will be in attendance to answer questions from the public.