Mississippi’s whitetails showed out again in the latest hunting season, with dozens of real trophy bucks meeting their maker. Here’s the latest info….
Deer season in Mississippi began back in October, with hunters carrying archery equipment into tree stands around the Magnolia State. It didn’t finish up until Feb. 15, and in between, plenty of bragging-sized whitetails met their matches.
Mississippi Sportsman reported on close to 20 of those best kills. The following are some of the latest bucks to bite the dust, followed by a link to the full lineup of trophy whitetails.
- Mississippi pastor drops huge Oktibbeha County buck
- Lincoln County giant goes down
- Collinsville hunter scores on huge Lauderdale County buck
- The wait was worth it for Hart
- ‘Just going through the motions’ gets Port Gibson hunter 11-point trophy
To get all the details on every single deer Mississippi Sportsman has covered this season — and in past years — head to MS-Sportsman.com/tag/trophy-deer/